Thursday, August 20, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I just went onto Spellbinder's Blog and Stacey Caron (the owner) announced the Grand Prize Winner of the Pendant Project Contest---and it's ME!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Now, I get to choose $500 worth of Spellbinder's Dies; and I also get over $500 worth of products from their cross-promotional companies---Scrapbook Adhesives, My Mind's Eye, Clear Snap, Core`dinations & Just Rite

I am SOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!! I can't believe that I won---this is just too awesome.

THANK YOU SPELLBINDERS!!!!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is so awesome! I tried to click on your name before and it didn't bring your blog up. Your Altered art project was awesome! It was a great contest, I enjoyed participating with you. Hope to see you again in another contest. (I was one of the top 5 who participated with you)
    ~Diane.

    ReplyDelete