Friday, August 7, 2009

Guess who's going to be teaching scrap-booking/card-making classes (using the Wizard of course) at Hobby Lobby??? ME!!!!!!!!! :)
I have signed up to teach classes on (every other) Friday night from 5:30 - 8:00, at H.L., starting September 11. I am soooo excited!!!
So, now I just have to make a sign, advertising my class, and some sample cards or layouts, for H.L. to display for me. Hopefully I'll get some interest----H.L. is the only store here in G.J. that sells Spellbinder's dies, but they don't sell the Wizard.
I hope this goes well----I've never taught a class before! :(
As soon as I get my samples done, I will post them on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pete, you will do a great job, your cards are wonderful and anyone who takes the class will learn alot, let me know if you need to pick my brain regarding Spellbinder products he he.

    ReplyDelete