Tuesday, September 1, 2009

These are 2 projects I made for the Tattered Angels Design Team (tryouts), using glimmer mist of course!












The card was made using: Spellbinders Renaissance Hearts Pendant die, Colorsnaps "smooch" in Pumpkin, Robin's Nest dew drop in Black, Glimmer Mist in Raven, Stampin' Up (saying) and various paper, ribbon & a button I had laying around.














I love the way this photo frame turned out!!! My husband and I attended the Renaissance Faire last year, but I've yet to do anything with the pictures, until now. This is a $1 wooden frame from Michaels that I painted a "wine red" color, then covered in D.C.W.V. "Once Upon a Time" paper. The torn edge paper is sprayed with "haunted shadow" glimmer mist, and the fairies wings are highlighted with clearsnaps "smooch" in gold. I also added some ribbon, brads and charms that I've been "saving for the perfect thing!" The sign at the bottom was made using Spellbinders Label 8 die and a gold marker.

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT, Very impressive! Good luck on your tryouts!!! Love the frame as well!!!

    ReplyDelete