Thursday, May 27, 2010

JUST FOR FUN CHALLENGE #13
(Orange, Black & White)














"Moulin Rouge"

So, my first thought for these colors was "Oh no---NOT Halloween colors!" But I have to admit this is one of my favorite cards. :)

Card base is black cardstock, with "Ambrosia" (BG), over it for the background. Can Can (JFF G2447) is stamped using Tuxedo Black (Memento). You HAVE to use this, if you plan on using your (Copic) markers: E01 Pink Flamingo, E29 Burnt Umber, Y06 Yellow & YR09 Chinese Orange. For the "sparkly black" effect I used Stickles (Ranger). Black lace, black ribbon, orange ribbon & button were from my stash. Yes, my orange "flower" is ribbon that I gathered by hand!!! I'm getting to be so creative I'm starting to scare myself! :)
Fancy Tag (Spellbinders S4-235) worked perfect for my Moulin Rouge 2 (JFF A2445) sign. Pop-up dots were added to the sign, and rhinestones (M&MBI) were added for extra bling.

9 comments:

  1. How pretty! I love all your attention to detail! Great job! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Love the black lace and the can can stamp--the flower turned out great!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pete, this card is amazing love all the little extra details you put into this card...LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a fun card... I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear!! I keep seeing "new" images that I SWEAR I've never seen when cruising through the JFF site!! I picture your flower/ribbon treatment kind of like the dancer's garter belt! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I've never seen this image on the JFF site . . . it's fabulous . . . and you have made a beautiful card with it! I love your flower embellishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one is so fun! Love the black lace with the can can girls!!! How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This was just the perfect image for these colors! And I love how you added the black lace and the orange ribbon flower!!

    ReplyDelete