Tuesday, April 6, 2010















I LOVE this card!!! I wanted to make a card using my new Marah Johnson stamps-----and it coordinated perfectly with my Marah Johnson paper collection from "Creative Imaginations."
So, as stated the paper is MJ, that I stamped my MJ stamps onto. I then added Tim Holtz's black stickles & liquid glass to the crown, to give it some bling! Next I added black rhinestones and ribbon (that I stitched together by hand for the ruffled look)----MUST add to the card with ribbon glue. In my opinion it works the best! :) The King of Hearts card is the reverse side to the background paper.....double sided paper, LOVE it! I colored it using watercolor pencils and added some liquid glass as well, it's adhered with pop-up dots. The finishing bling is my key (hanging from the safety pin), and a button. Hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment