Monday, January 10, 2011

CMIT ATC TUESDAY

Wow, can you believe it's January already? Time sure does fly! Well, it's the second tuesday of the month....so once again it's ATC Tuesday. I'm posting this a little early, because I have to work tomorrow, but be sure and check out all the other designers work on CMIT's blog: cmitonlineblog.blogspot.com/

So since Valentine's is coming up soon...in a month *gasp* I thought I would share a valentine ATC with you today. (These would be the perfect size to make your own valentines) hint hint


















Supplies:

Pink mulberry paper
Brenda Walton "sweet talk postage stamp"
Prima 'e' pearls
Liquid glass CTMH
Zip Dry by Beacon Adhesives
(from my stash---lace, ribbon and flowered rhinestone)

Hope you like the ATC today and it will inspire you to make your own mini valentines. They really are quick and easy to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment