Tuesday, February 23, 2010














Valentine Treat Box

I got the pattern for this treat box from my cousin, Karen, and thought it would make a cute Valentine's treat box (it has Dove chocolates inside). So, I traced the pattern onto this Valentine printed paper, cut it out and chalked the edges. The tag is Spellbinder's die: S3-086 Tiny Tags, and I wrote "Be Mine" on it, chalked it, and attached it to the box using some fancy floss.














6 x 6 mini Valentine album page

Using the same Valentine themed paper, I cut a 12 x 12 sheet into 4 6" x6 "squares, cut my accent piece 2" x 6", and added my scalloped paper, ribbon and pearls to that. Spellbinder's die is S5-006 Curved Rectangles (this is the pink accent paper behind the photo). This is a picture of my daughter when she was around 2 years old. Such a cutie! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sis,

    Love your treat purse and mini albumn, you did a wonderful job. Hugs Terre

    ReplyDelete