Monday, November 9, 2009


"Halloween card & 6x6 mini album page"

This card features Spellbinder's die: S4-235 Fancy Tags. For the ghost I used white felt (cut out a ghostly shape), added stickles to the outer edge (halloween pack had purple, orange and black), and wiggly eyes. For the tag I used a halloween stamp and rhinestones.



This is a picture of my husband, Greg. He was the "Mad Scientist" for Halloween, showing all the kids how to make slime.

For the mini album page, I used a versamark pad to stamp my saying and bats, onto the purple paper. I added different papers, black ric-rac and rhinestones, and black photo corners to hold the picture into place. The tag is made using Spellbinders die: Nest-007 Nested Long Classic Rectangles. I couldn't find a number for this one because I have the Nested 4 pack. You can buy it seperately though.

No comments:

Post a Comment