Friday, October 30, 2009

Creative Crafts
at: Hobby Lobby (classroom)

Friday, November 13
at: 5:30 p.m.
"pumpkin treat boxes and gift tags"

Friday, November 20
at: 5:30 p.m.
6x6 mini album pages: Thanksgiving & Christmas


$10 / class

All materials will be provided.

Questions? Call me at: 245-2964



Yes, the class on the 13 is a repeat. I did not have a big turnout for the first class, and I've had requests to re-do it since some people were unable to attend. So, we're doing it again.
Also, you may have noticed the info. for the class on the 20 is blank. I am in the process of coming up with an idea to do for that one. If anyone has specific requests for projects, let me know. I'll see what I can do to accomadate that. As always...projetcs will be made using Spellbinder's Wizard and Dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment