Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CHA was awesome---the classes, all the people I got a chance to meet (not to mention all the Free goodies) :) It was an amazing experience.

I finally got a chance to meet Teresa, the owner of Creating Everlasting Memories (who I design for with "Creating Memories In Time,"), as well as other members of the design team. Everyone is so sweet and awesome, we have a great group!!!

I also got to meet Sherry Cheever and Starla Nelson, who I worked with on a previous design team. I'm so glad I finally got to meet you two! :)

Stacy Caron (Spellbinders owner) signed their Nestabilities book for me. It is awesome (and my sis is published in it).

Wow....I just met so many people. Literally, my favs from the scrapbooking aisle at Hobby Lobby-----I met those people!!! Wendy Senger (Tattered Angels), Marah Johnson (Creative Imaginations)-----and of course Tim Hotlz (Tim Holtz----duh!) :0 I actually got my picture with him, but it's on my phone.

Obviously there were more people than that, too many to name! It was an amazing time though at CHA, and all the stuff you walk away with----my suitcase barely made it under the weight limit, and my carry-on was more like a "drag-on." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment