Thursday, June 10, 2010

JUST FOR FUN CHALLENGE #15
(Olive, Light Blue & Tan)















"Old World Map & Ship"

I found this "nautical" dimensional sticker from (PS), and decided to make a Father's Day card for this week's challenge.

Card base is Olive (TPC), with (MME) "Wild Asparagus" 'Father' paisely as the background. (JFF H1593) Old Sea Map background is stamped onto (MME) "W.A." khaki with (SU) chocolate chip ink. (JFF D2106) Tall Ship is stamped using the same ink onto (TPC) pastel blue paper. I then used (Spellbinder's S4-189) Labels 3, to "frame" the ship. To give the sails some detail I used (CS) Smooch "moonlight." Like always (CB) Chestnut Roan was used to chalk all the edges. To give the map a rougher texture around the edges I used my "pacman" (edge distresser). Accents from my stash are: hemp, eyelets, brads & pop-up dots behind the frame.

5 comments:

  1. Love your card sis, you rocked the color challenge, I have get these stamps..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooooo pretty! I just love your attention to detail on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT masculine card!! You rocked it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cool card!!! I love how you used these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a fantastic masculine card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete