Monday, April 26, 2010















Mother's Day Card

This is My Mind's Eye "Wild Asparagus" paper line----LOVE it!!! Everything is chalked in Chestnut Roan (my fav.). Spellbinder's dies used are: S4-124 Classic Scalloped Circles--Lg, S4-194 Classic Inverted Scalloped Circle--Lg., S4-114 Classic Standard Circle--Lg. (Button is placed on top circle & pop-up dots are used). "Clear circles" around scalloped edge are Robin's Nest eggs. I have no idea where the button & ribbon are from, a friend just gave me a bag full of each. Thanks Ginger! :)
















6 x 6 mini Mother's Day page

This time it's K & Company "Classic K Bailey" paper line. Chalk is Chestnut Roan (like usual). In class though, people have the option of using the color they want. Spellbinder's die is S3-004 Symbology. Lace & ribbon are once again the generous donation of my friend Ginger.
Although I made this page for Mother's Day, I did not write that on my page. The picture of my kids is not from Mother's Day, and I could not find one that was on short notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment